1 March 2018

New Video 'How To' Tutorials and more...

Hi everyone and welcome. It's been busy here behind the scenes as I put together a few 'how to' tutorials with Seth Apter's Baked Texture Embossing Powders and Tim Holtz Distress Resist Spray and Collage Paper. A couple of these have been shared previously in different places but I thought it would be helpful to combine them here so you don't miss any. It also provides the perfect opportunity to share three new cards created using some of the techniques shared on these videos.

Seth Apter Dirty Sand Baked Texture Embossing Powder


Here's the latest video tutorial sharing tips and techniques for using Dirty Sand Baked Texture Embossing Powder on its own and in combination with Distress Resist Spray and Distress Oxide Ink;


And I have created this card using the tag and word demonstrated on the video. The background has been embossed with Tim Holtz 'Wood Planks' Texture Fades Embossing Folder and the fabulous tropical cocktail comes from his new Cocktails Blueprint stamp set, coloured with Distress Oxide Inks.


Tim Holtz Botanical Collage Paper and Distress Paints


Now on to another of my recent video tutorials. This one was created for the Saturday Showcase series over on the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog and features Tim Holtz Botanical Collage Paper and Distress Paints;


And I have created this card using the peonies painted on the video. The background is a collage combining paper from Tim Holtz 'Etcetera' and 'Dapper' Paper Stash collections, his new 'Salvaged' Design Tape, Texture Paste through his 'Crossed' Layering Stencil and other pieces of assorted ephemera/die cuts.


Seth Apter Chunky Rust Baked Texture Embossing Powder


Finally here's a video that I've posted previously sharing tips and techniques for using Chunky Rust Baked Texture Embossing Powder on its own and in combination with Distress Resist Spray and Distress Spray Stains;


And I have created this card using another of the tags demonstrated on the video in combination with more of that painted Botanical Collage Paper. Keeping it simple this time I've used Tim Holtz 'Memoranda' Paper Stash for the background and a new Ideaology Butterfly as one of the metal embellishments.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing these new video tutorials and the cards made from some of the results of the demonstrations. If you have any questions about anything you've seen or have requests for future videos please let me know in the comments below. For now I'm headed back to the craft room as the snow continues to fall outside, dreaming of warm Spring days and new flowers...

Take care, whatever you're up to out there, and get creative!
Jenny xxx

9 comments:

  1. I'd read so much lately about the Baked Textures, and I was desperate to find out more. You've made this look so easy - I'm sure I will need to practice a bit, but you've taken the "fear" element out of the equation, so thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post Jenny!! Wonderful videos and very clear and concise explanations of the processess. The cards you have created are stunning and I thoroughly enjoyed the videos! Thank you for the inspiration! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic makes Jenny and such great details/tips within the videos. Thank You for sharing and now I must add those powders to my wish list

    Hope you are keeping cozy xx Huge hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got an interesting post today and I love the tags. Great idea of using burlap onto it!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great post even though I added even more to my NEED list! The Baked Textures look amazing! Hugs,Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Jenny, adore the machine stitching and the elegant layers. Fabulous techniques and informative videos. Thank you. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific techniques, tutes and cards , Jenny. Thanks for sharing and inspiring x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...