11 April 2015

Fabric Marbling for IndigoBlu

Hi everyone and welcome to another link to my regular Saturday post over at IndigoBlu. Today also sees the launch of the first of my latest shows for IndigoBlu on britishcraftnetwork.tv - having received a number of requests over the past few months, I've been demonstrating different ideas for combining English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paints with fabric.


And to celebrate this I've used one background created 'on air' as the base for today's card. See what it looks like in full over at IndigoBlu.

Apologies for the lack of posts this week - personal life had to take precedence - but normal service will be resumed with an upcoming DT canvas for Frilly and Funkie and my Tim tag card (it's nearly done for once!!!) And hopefully, if time allows, there are a few more of those 'to do list'  projects which might get tackled this weekend.

Whatever you're up to I hope you have a good weekend. Take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant and you have used that beautiful flower again, love it all.
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome jenny but off for a closer look xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny, the flower looks stunning against those background colours.
    Know what you mean about real life getting in the way, I seem to be playing catch up on a permanent basis.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this Jenny, off to have a closer peek! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour combination is so lovely. The texture makes it WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, such a gorgeous card. As always your backgrounds are amazing and the flower is that cake's icing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was AWESOME! It had me drooling from beginning to end. I applaud you for finding a way to balance personal life and crafting...sometimes I feel like I'm just spinning in circles. LOL. Love your work so much.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...